Veggie Delight

Experiments in cooking !!

Thursday, October 05, 2006

I am Back !!

I am back with a big sad story :( The past two weeks had been a no communication week for me. It all started with our phone going blank one fine morning. After a couple of calls back and forth with the provider for about a week the issue was fixed. In the midst of this my laptop started giving a weird noise and bang.... the hardisk crashed. So are gone all my data and above all those pictures waiting to be blogged. Yes, lost most of my recent pictures of various dishes. Now am in the process of data recovery and restoring the application and sofwares to the new hardisk.

I will back with some of the dishes stored safe in my camera !!. Until then check out 'The dilemma about dieting' . Also I need to catch up with a lot of your posts :)(

6 Comments:

  • At 1:53 PM, Blogger Harmonia said…

    Sorry you have had some tough days. I really like your blog! May I add you to my bloglines and visit often? Have you checked out Veggin Out Yet? the link is:
    http://vegginout.proboards92.com - it's over 150 veg*n women...fun, fun!

    I'm located at:
    http://harmonia.bloggoing.com incase you want to swing by.

     
  • At 10:27 PM, Blogger vasilisa said…

    don't you just hate how dependent on technology we've become? One crash... and it's all gone. I'm terrified at what would happen if my disk died... I have all the family pics there, and no backup...

     
  • At 10:52 PM, Blogger Prema Sundar said…

    I got the same problem last month .. but somehow a week before we took a backup of photos as the laptop was giving some problems.. I managed to post using my hubby's laptop after he comes from office . glad u are back .

     
  • At 9:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That is a really sad story Jayshree, dont you worry about the pics though...a cook like u can whip up recipes in a jiffy again :-)

     
  • At 10:40 AM, Blogger FH said…

    Sorry abt that,Jay!!:( Take your time!!Good luck!!:))

     
  • At 10:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey All, Thanks for your nice words... its really a booster !!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home