Veggie Delight

Experiments in cooking !!

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Veggie Delight !!

This blog is inspired by a host of food blogs(I shall slowly start linking them) that I came across in the past few days and also this article from the pages of 'The Hindu'

Not being an expert, I shall do the updates from my daily cooking and anything interesting related to food that I come across. The title is inspired by Subway's sandwich by the name and also implies it will showcase only Lacto vegetarian items - me being one.

Happy Cooking !!

3 Comments:

  • At 4:02 PM, Blogger Prema Sundar said…

    Welcome to the world of food blogging. Wish u the very best...
    Thanks for leaving a kind comment on my blog.

     
  • At 3:55 PM, Blogger UJ said…

    Welcome to the world of blogging. I too started a food blog recently which will have only veggie recipes. Enjoy cooking and blogging.

     
  • At 8:55 PM, Blogger jayshree said…

    Prema & Usha,Thanx for droping by & those encouraging words.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home